Subscribe to My Channel and Get More Great Tips:
Tally is a very simple to where you can manage every bit of information with regards to your E-Commerce business day in and day out with simple ledgers that you have to create in Tally to manage your business.
Hence in this video I have shown how to create different type of ledgers in Tally so that you can easily manage your account and inventory in Tally books of account.
There are 7 different type of ledgers that I’ve explained in this video tutorial as shown below.
1. BANK ACCOUNT: Bank account is created to maintain your bank in Tally so that you know what payments are coming from which website on which Marketplace such as Amazon eBay Flipkart ShopClues Paytm Snapdeal.
2. CAPITAL ACCOUNT: Capital account is an account which is basically used on which you have any initially created to keep a track on how much investment you are doing in your company.
3. CASH: Cash account is managed to ensure how much cash you are using to run your business.
4. COMPANY ACCOUNT: Company account is created to ensure whatever sells you are doing he is noted under that company name.
5. SELLERS ACCOUNT: Reliance account is very important as you have to create different account for Amazon Flipkart ShopClues eBay Snapdeal Flipkart and that account will be able to help you know how much sale is happening in those account and what you need to do to do profit in that particular E-commerce website.
6. BUYERS ACCOUNT: Why is account is generally created to put the invoices for the products that you are buying from the market or from a vendor or a distributor.
7. EXPENSE ACCOUNT: Expense account is created to note down all sort of expenses that are involved in your business for an example packing cost tea and coffee cost shipping cost etc.
I hope this tutorial will be of some help for you to begin with and understand how important it is to manage your account on Tally.
If you have any questions about how to sell products online how to sell on Amazon how to sell on eBay how to sell on Flipkart how to sell on Snapdeal how to sell on ShopClues then please feel free to ask me anytime.
Hope this video will be of some help for you.
Please do not forget to subscribe to this channel as you will get lot of videos about eCommerce, marketplaces, shopping, startups, tech talks, product views and reviews and youtube.
Also do not forget to like this video if you have liked it. Thank you all.
You may refer to the below links for other similar tutorials.
How to Sell Online In Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Shopclues and Ebay
How To Order Packing Materials for Ebay in India
How To Add Products in Ebay Through Mobile App
How To Process Orders in Ebay India Explained in Hindi
How To Add Products in Ebay.in and sell them online in Hindi
Learn How To Register And Sell on Ebay.in in Hindi
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
About: Ecom-Tech Ka Tadka is a YouTube channel that provides all information about ecommerce, startups, Product reviews and views, unboxing, tech talk and much more.