Effective April 19th, 2018, the following fee revisions will be applicable:
Applicable to all sellers:
- Selling on Amazon Referral Fee: Referral Fee has been revised for multiple product categories. To view the complete list of all categories with their revised referral rates, refer Table 1 below.
Note: Please ensure that you ASIN is subcategorized correctly by mapping it to the right browsenode. Amazon will not be responsible for incorrect fee charged due to incorrect subcategorization.
- Selling on Amazon Closing Fee: Fixed Closing Fee structure has been revised for all product categories. We are offering discounts on the fixed closing fee for Easy Ship and MFN channels in the low item price range. We urge you to explore these channels for your low price selection. For details, refer Table 2 below.
Applicable to only FBA sellers:
- FBA Weight Handling Fees: We have revised FBA Weight Handling Fee structure to offer lower rates when your FBA inventory is shipped locally. With the new rate-card you can realize savings in your Weight Handling Fee if your FBA inventory is shipped locally or regionally. You will continue to receive the monthly Amazon FBA Weight Handling Report with details of your FBA orders shipped locally, regionally and nationally. For details regarding the revised FBA Weight Handing Fee refer Table 3 below.
- FBA Pick and Pack Fee: We have revised FBA Pick and Pack Fee for Oversize and Heavy Bulky items. There is no change to Pick and Pack Fee rates for Small and Standard – size items. Refer Table 3 below for details of the revised rate card. You can view the inventory size classification details here.
- FBA Storage Fee: We have revised FBA Storage Fee rate for your FBA inventory. Refer Table 3 for details.
- Zero Fulfilment Fee for Items over INR 20,000: We will continue to offer Zero Fulfilment Fee (Pick & Pack Fee and Weight handling Shipping Fee) for all Small-size and Standard-size items priced over INR 20,000.
- First Three Months Free Removals: We will continue to offer free Pickup and Standard removals for the first 3 months to each new seller who signs up for FBA.
- Long Term Storage Fee: Effective April 30th, 2018, we will charge Long Term Storage Fee for Shoes and Apparel categories for inventory units that have been stored in the FC for 6-months and 12-months respectively. Please click here for long term storage fees details
Applicable to only Easy Ship sellers:
- Easy Ship Weight Handling Fees: The Easy Ship weight handling fee has been reduced for all Standard items weighing more than 500 gm. The charges for items upto 500gm remain unchanged. Please refer Table 4 below for Easy Ship weight handling fee details.